Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Friday Session 18th November

I missed the live show because by the time I got back from work it was taken over by sport. The good thing is the full show is on the BBC listen again service - check out bbc radio and look through the Rock and Alt selection.

The presenters do say "it's all about the music" a bit too much - but they are proving by what they they play that this really is their credo. I get more impressed every week.

I particularly liked the gig guide, each item in the local accent of the band playing - Irish/German (difficult to tell the difference!).

Nomad sound very good and energetic - a pity that I couldn't rewind to hear the song again (forward is the only option) - but I will listen to the whole show again just to hear them play.

Dead Letter Office sound like The Darkness would if the Darkness vocals weren't so annoying (well, better than that really). They will be live on the Friday Session next week so there will be some very intersting gradiouse music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home