Saturday, November 26, 2005

Latest CDs

Demo by Carlis Star
Surprising quality for a bedroom demo in terms of both sound and the quality of the music. The harmonies on the track Bread Making Bees are too much for me (Beach Boys influence) but the second track The Fight Inside adds some nice guitar and more variation in atmosphere than I'm used to on an album. Not 100% to my taste but even I can hear enough to announce a Severe Talent Warning.

Carlis Star website


Pine/I Just Froze EP by Decoration
Some similarities to The Wedding Present (not my favourite band). I will listen more.

Decoration website


Black Girlfriend EP by The Disco Students
I'm not going to pass up the chance to listen to a track called Mark E Smith Is Dead, am i?

Disco Students

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home