Sunday, November 13, 2005

Your Horrible Smile

More mainstream than I normally listen to (and I don't know much about US musical taste). Your Horrible Smile some across to me as a band with a mission to be big. They have all the necessary attributes - considerable musicianship, a singer with a good voice, and the ability to mix melody and energy. I suspect that have quite a lot of devotees in Los Angeles at the moment. It's not just the songs - they sent me a couple of videos as well. They mean business. And they are bringing out an album in December 2005.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Your Horrible Smile at the Cadiex Cafe in Detroit last year. They were mesmerizing to say the least. I snagged one of there CD's and my girlfriend took it. I haven't seen it since. I was hopeing to hear more but the new CD isn't out yet. There website says it will be out in Febuary.

2:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home