Thursday, December 22, 2005

CD of the year

My sister asked me to compile a CD of the best of 2005 from the stuff I listen to. It's not exactly my best of 2005 because she wants "epic", "imperious" tracks( Sigur Ros was mentioned). So here is my track listing (aphabetical order):

Arctic Monkeys - Fake Tales of San Francisco
iLiKETRAiNS - Before The Curtains Close
iLiKETRAiNS - A Rook House For Bobby
iLiKETRAiNS - Stainless Steel
Roe Sham Bo - Baby In The Bathroom
Sound Living - I'm On Fire
Stillman - Born For Show
The Hickories - Killers
The Scaramanga Six - Poison Fang
The Tides - You'll Never Change
Things In Herds - Everything Has To End Sometime (cheat - not 2005)
This Et Al - Wardens


Don't know whether she'll like it, but I think it is a collection of great songs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home