Monday, December 12, 2005

Friday Session Again

The last two Friday Sessions on BBC Radio Hereford & Worcester have been really good. It's been the variety of music that I have liked (despite my own taste being very much Indie). A bit of Metal (very good metal/hardcore), a bit of Rap, and everything else. I think it was Dead Letter Office who took a bit of influence from Nick Cave and sounded very fine.

The latest show had a track from Hey Pablo - a CD I mentioned in this blog but didn't review. I think I may have made a mistake. They sounded really fresh.

I have previously said that Raw Talent (from the massive Yorkshire area) is the successor to the John Peel Show. The only problem with that is that I always listen to the Friday Session first and often miss Raw Talent. I guess I'm just a provincial at heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home