Saturday, December 10, 2005

History of Guns

I popped over the History of Guns site and I see that they had a new album out last month. Sadly, they didn't send me a copy. I have really enjoyed their music and my coolnoise.co.uk page still comes up at no. 3 in the yahoo search.

On another subject - I have reviewed The Strollers second demo on the main Cool Noise site. This has left me with an hour to not feel guilty at my slow reviewing and to pick something to play just for my own pleasure. I am now playing version two point zero by Don's Mobile Barbers and it really is as good as I thought it was when I reviewed it about a year ago.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas we've been thwarted by the manufacturing plant! History Of Guns new album APOPHENIA will be back to us in the first week of Jan... expect review copies shortly afterwards! ;-D

i swear with the amount of setbacks we've had it's almost like this album doesn't want to be released!! Hopefully it'll be worth the wait...

cheers,
maxrael

-----------------------------------
http://www.livejournal.com/~maxrael/

"If the actor stops acting does the film become real?"

11:19 am  
Blogger Cool Noise said...

Cheers max, I'm sorry that the album hasn't some out on time, but glad to hear that I may get a copy. I'm really looking forward to it after that track on the Whitby compilation.

Sadly I won't have an address for a few weeks (apparently the Royal Mail don't accept a car registration!). But I hope to have somewhere to live by the end of January

11:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home