Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Diastole

I just got a Friend request on MySpace (yes, even old people can be on MySpace!) from a band called Diastole. I always give MySpace band requests a listen and I was very impressed. It is particularly fitting, having just blogged about Solar Race that I should get to hear another new band with a taste for loud guitar and a female singer with a powerful voice. More on the PJ Harvey side of things than the totally ear-shattering Solar Race but that is great as well.

Diastole on MySpace

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to have a listen. iguess they will be my friend too... Or something like that. I think I hate myspace.

11:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Thanks for the comments... appreciate it...

Keep on,
Nick (-diastole),
X.

2:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home