Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dumped Media Player

I found that adding an album to Microsoft's Media Player libray left me with "Unknown Artist" in the playlist, even though I had entered Pitch Black Dream as the artist. I tried again and quickly checked the support pages but found no mention of it. Being a Geek, I don't end up thinking I'm stupid - I just swear at Microsoft's incompetence and move on. So I have returned to Winamp for music (a much nicer interface in my opinion) and CDDB will now get the beneft of my typing in the album details for loads of CDs they haven't yet heard of.

What I was forced to do was enter a Genre. How would you describe Pitch Black Dream? I looked under Alternative and found Ambient/Dream Pop and I like that description of their ummmm ambient, dream pop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home