Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Embarrassment and iLiKETRAiNS

I've been doing a complete nostalgia trip tonight - checking out videos of Iggy and Wall of Voodoo and The New York Dolls. But also I been watching iLiKETRAiNS and the video to the title track of the new album Terra Nova.

I just remember seeing them in Manchester and talking to the band. I didn't have the nerve to talk to the singer Dave but the rest of the band were really friendly. As I like to say "Cool Noise is just the name of the website, dear" - in reality I have no "Cool". I'm just an overgrown teenager who loves to listen to people who make an emotional impact on my life. Maybe, the guest list thing is not for me.

On the other hand if This Et Al play anywhere near me, then I shall be just as tongue-tied and admiring of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home