Monday, May 15, 2006

Nostalgia Part 3:Teenage Jesus and The Jerks

It's all getting so nicey nicey on here isn't it? Loads of compliments for melodic masterpieces and I even managed to mention The Beatles without losing any stomach lining. I've obviously gone soft and learnt to appreciate other people's point of view. But it wasn't always this way. There was a time when music was there to thrill me and leave others floundering in incomprehension, when my friends would physically restrain me from putting on records while they lay around smoking and chilling.

I was reminded of this when I found this video. This is quite simply perfection. Lydia Lunch was Teenage Jesus and The Jerks. And this is what they sounded like (I hope you have a fast connection because this video needs it):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home