Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Things In Herds

What could make me post again about Things In Herds? As little as a new demo acoustic song on their MySpace page. One listen to You Know and the whole evening changes.

You know.
We should be making up
While, while we're still waking up
And the light draws through our eyes
I don't want to miss this at all...at all

I'm afraid nothing can follow it but more Things In Herds so I have to get the Everything Has To End Sometime album out and immerse myself in that. Sad enough to burn away all that scar tissue from a broken heart. Sad enough to make you cry and yet leave you feeling much better than when you started.

Thing In Herds on MySpace

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know is good... But "So" really blew mw away.

Love that one!

Thanks for bringing "Things in Herds" to my attention.

K

3:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home