Saturday, June 03, 2006

Black Rain By Army Of One

I did get half way through a review of a Wilde Club Records sampler with Army Of One last year but never finished it. A pity because it was pretty good. This release is an EP just by Army Of One and reminds me a bit of the Delays because the vocals are often in the upper range but their ethos is much more towards the punky. They actually sound a bit more polished on this EP than I would want. By way of illustration, I went onto their MySpace site and found a track Queen Of Hearts that has the punkier sond I expected.

I've just checked out their website and they have this month called it a day. Now I feel really guilty about not reviewing them (not that a review from me would have brought them fame and fortune).

Army Of One website
Army Of One on MySpace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home