Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Day 21 of 365: An Immaculate Affair

An Immaculate Afair I used to get sent submissions by email with MP3 links. I resigned from it because the quality of submissions was so low. A few hundred bands and I hadn't found anyone. I deleted all the MP3s except for one by An Immaculate Affair called Last Days. I wasn't sure about it to begin with but there was something so addictive I couldn't bear to part with it. Even though they are from Florida the music sounds to me like classic British Alternative music such as B-Movie, Essential Bop, The Comsat Angels and at times there's a hint of The Sisters of Mercy. How can I put this, the singer has one of the most perfect imperfect voices. If I could sing better, then this is what I would want to sound like.

An Immaculate Affair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home