Friday, July 07, 2006

Fugitive From The Law (rant)

I'm in hiding currently. I used a swear word in my blog a few days ago. Now I read about the action being taken against such depravity in Britain at the moment.

A man fined 80 pounds for saying a metal detector was a "piece of shit that wouldn't stop anyone".

An 18 year old who answered the question "What have you been up to?" with "Fuck All" and was fined 80 pounds.

Best of all is the quote from the second story:

"Swearing and abusive behaviour certainly is not normal behaviour and I feel it should never be used in a public place," said councillor Julie Rook.

What world is she living in? 1950's Britain? But even in the 50's it was only the fucking middle class that said "Sugar" instead of shit. The upper and working classes called a spade a shit shovel.

Give the police, the councils any power and this what they do with it. Swearing AT people is aggresive and unpleasant. But no, use any "bad" word now and six policemen jump on you.

I'm waiting for armed police to break down the door as I write...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cool Noise said...

I'm glad to see that Daniel has leant his expletives from "The Famous Five".

(coninues rant) and this is in a country where a Chef gets a TV series called the F-Word because he says fuck a lot!

11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home